VoIP Business Trunking
For companies needing to increase functionality while lowering their total cost of ownership (TCO), MetTel’s Voice over IP (VoIP) Dynamic Business Trunking Service provides communications convergence at just the right price. You’ll revitalize your networking infrastructure while lowering your procurement and ongoing operating costs. You’ll benefit from the dynamic allocation capabilities and advanced communications features, while continuing to utilize existing telephony equipment. And you’ll reap productivity benefits through simplified management functionality.
- Scalable bandwidth on demand and enhanced data transmission management.
- Integration with existing PBX or Key systems extends the life span of current communications infrastructure investments.
- Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) provides enhanced functionality and flexibility.
- Value-added services include high-quality local, long distance, E911 and four-digit extension dialing. Multi-site Dynamic Business Trunking customers incur no charges for internal calls.
- Reduced Total Cost of Ownership – existing networking infrastructure and equipment can be utilized with Business Trunking solution
- Business continuity – results from carrier-class equipment and highly-available soft switch technology
- Expedited deployment –achieved by leveraging existing equipment (PBX/Key system telephones) while replacing current PRI and/or POTS lines.
- Cost-effective migration path to fully hosted VoIP: integrated circuit provides voice and data convergence.
- Increased Productivity – through utilization of Web portal-based tools: employees can manage and configure services quickly and cost-effectively.
- Enhanced Quality of Service (QoS) –through facilities-based circuits: helps ensure continuous uptime and system performance.
- Professional Consultation and Design by MetTel’s IP Products and Services Team ensures that your VoIP solution meets the current and future requirements of your business.