We are honored to share with our customers and partners that Gartner has once again placed MetTel in the “Leaders” quadrant for Managed Network Services. Achieving this status is recognition by Gartner and the industry at large not only of our expertise in digital transformation services and specialization in IT communications, but also recognizes our customers who trust MetTel to manage mission-critical networks through our seamless, integrated one-platform service.
Among the strengths that Gartner highlighted for our “Leader” position include:
- Year-over-year network automation performance improvements. In fact, Gartner cites MetTel as top performing in the Leader quadrant.
- Strong customer satisfaction among our large retail and financial services customers.
- Our continued expansion of large MNS wins in the U.S. federal verticals and adjacent capabilities, including strategic SASE (Secure Access Service Edge) partnerships.
Much of our success in the Managed Networks Services space is a result of our strategic technology partnerships, including:
- Managed Network Services offerings built on VMware technologies. Our VMware-based managed SD-WAN services are deployed in many of the largest SD-WAN projects in the world, including major retailers and financial services organizations.
- Our partnership with Intelygenz enables our operations and technology teams to use artificial intelligence and automation to deliver an intelligent ticketing system with automated triage capabilities.
- Bruin, known to many of our clients as the MetTel Portal. Bruin is our proprietary communications management platform, e.g. “the command center” of the network. It provides a unified view and control point for all communications and advanced network services, tracks telecom usage and expenses, and can help gauge energy consumption and progress toward corporate sustainability and ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) goals.
- Our strategic partnership with DataRemote helps enterprises transform legacy infrastructure to a digital format to transition from sunsetting copper Plain Old Telephone Service (POTS) lines. By using MetTel’s POTS replacement solution, customers retain the capability to maintain mission-critical functions, including transmission of fax, fire panel, burglar alarm, analog modem data, ring-down, voice and emergency lines, and full access to E-911.
As we head into an uncertain 2023, concerns over economic headwinds, skills shortages and outsourcing technology will be top of mind for organizations. As our customers in the federal and private sector know, Managed Network Services allows them to reduce overall cost of operations, while enabling existing teams to focus on higher value and core business priorities. To learn more about how MetTel’s Managed Network Services can start working for your organization, contact us.