Last year, MetTel achieved a rare feat – reaching Leader status in our first appearance in a Gartner Magic Quadrant. Today, we announced that MetTel has once again been named a Leader by Gartner – this time in the Gartner 2021 Magic Quadrant for Managed Network Services.*
With two consecutive appearances in the Leader quadrant, our reputation as a leading and innovatively driven company within the MNS space is now beyond question. We are once again the only U.S.-based company to achieve this status, and tied for the furthest for “completeness of vision” in our quadrant.
Despite the incredible recognition from Gartner, we remain hard at work developing additional features and functionality. Within the past year, we have continued our relentless growth trend for Managed Network Services, fueled by MetTel’s award-winning SD-WAN solutions, including:
- Focus on building out adjacent managed services market addition offerings, such as managed security services (MSS), last-mile access management and sustainability and utilities management (SUM).
- Expanded network service delivery centers to additional cities and countries, including Montreal, Toronto, Calgary, Mexico City, London, Madrid, Mumbai, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney, with further expansion expected in 2022.
- Increased our ability to support customer growth within emerging areas requiring additional MNS, such as the Internet of Things (IoT), edge and wireless upgrades, including 5G and Wi-Fi 6.
- Delivered on year-over-year network automation performance improvements, consistently outperforming other companies in the industry, eclipsing 90% automation on repairs.
- Continued our impressive expansion of large MNS wins in the U.S. federal government, including receiving flattering feedback from several agencies, including the GSA who continues to provide accolades for being impressed with our speed of deployment and our team’s technical prowess..
With this latest recognition, it’s clear our customers continue to see us as a strategic trusted advisor that can help them emerge from the pandemic stronger and more resilient. Our commitment to placing the customer experience first starts with our ability to accept and tackle their most difficult networking problems and then demonstrate how we can work to future-proof their business.
We could not have reached this consecutive achievement without our key partners, such as VMware, Intelygenz, Fortinet, NetBrain and Raytheon. Our VMware technology continues to demonstrate excellence in integrating into complex network deployments, and the ability to remediate performance issues in the access network is unparalleled. We knew we had to work with the best, and VMware’s SD-WAN has continued their status as a Leader in the annual Gartner Magic Quadrant for WAN Edge Infrastructure for the past four years.* We also continue to work with Intelygenz to help us tune our AI and RPA environment that complements our employees and customers with real-time, providing incident management flow from end to end, enabled by our Intelligent Process Automation. Our partnership with Fortinet has reached new levels and affords us the luxury to offer and manage Gartner MQ leading security products integrated with our MNS. In conjunction, NetBrain provides automation and change management processes for our network backbone, as well as managed customer devices. Raytheon continues as our lead security operations partner for keeping our backbone secure and working with us on federal implementations to meet the government’s strict standards for Managed Trusted Internet Protocol Services (MTIPS). Together, our partners help us provide secure, real-time visibility across our network and the ability for us to resolve customer issues almost as quickly as they appear. MetTel’s strategic vision for the network of the future is being realized every day and I’m proud to say keeping up with our customer’s rapidly changing needs.
Finally, I would like to thank all our customers who continue to trust us with their network operations and drive us to new heights of service levels, we are humbled to serve as the heart for their organization’s communications. I would also like to send out a heartfelt thanks to our channel partners, who work collaboratively with us to find solutions to our joint customers’ most pressing challenges. Today, we celebrate this fantastic achievement with all of you.
Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Managed Network Services, Ted Corbett, Danellie Young, 10 November 2021.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Gartner and Magic Quadrant are registered trademarks of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.