Efficient, managed mobility services can significantly cut enterprise costs
NEW YORK, March 31, 2020 – MetTel, a digital transformation and communications leader, today announced the availability of its Mobility and IoT services on the Geotab Marketplace, a growing portfolio of mobile apps, hardware Add-Ons and software Add-Ins that enable Geotab customers to better manage their fleets.
Through its Marketplace offering, MetTel will provide customers with a suite of flexible plans and managed services that help to increase the productive capacity of mobile workers while decreasing communications costs to enterprises.
“Enterprise and government customers count on MetTel today for wireless service, equipment and end-user configurations for tablets, hotspots, smartphones, Single SIM and IoT devices. Our managed mobility solutions are powered by the nation’s top wireless carriers and designed to reduce IT burden and lower costs,” said Ryan Crandell, Director of IoT and Mobility at MetTel. “With our mobile solutions now available on the Geotab Marketplace, we’ll be able to extend the reach of our solutions and help new customers gain complete visibility into all communication assets and centralized billing for all of their devices and carrier networks.”
As an independent enterprise mobility provider, MetTel provides customers and partners with efficient services that can help to lower costs and drive remote work productivity such as:
- Mobility Plans – plans that automatically lower communications expenses and expand coverage by pooling data from multiple carrier networks into one sharable pool.
- MetTel Portal – a single pane of glass for LIVE management of all mobile services, expense allocation and asset tracking.
- SD-M – cloud service that controls costs and reinforces security and compliance by monitoring non-business-related data usage on the mobile network.
- POTS Transformation – digital transformation of traditional copper telephone lines that assures the functionality of emergency business lines such as elevator, fire and alarm.
- IoT Single SIM – an always-on SIM that maintains connectivity with the strongest signal in any market area capable of tracking assets to increase usage efficiency
“The Geotab Marketplace provides a broad ecosystem of partners and applications that is continuously growing to meet the needs of the over 40,000 businesses leveraging the Geotab solution worldwide,” said Louis De Jong, Executive Vice Presidentat Geotab. “We are excited to welcome MetTel to the ecosystem. Through this Marketplace partnership, our customers will now have access to MetTel’s mobile solutions that can help them more effectively manage their mobile solutions.”
MetTel’s mobile solutions for data, phone, tablet and IoT devices are currently available on the Geotab Marketplace at: https://marketplace.geotab.com/solutions/mettel/